Quality Assurance Specialist, 763697200
Selected applicants will serve as entry-level trainees in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively responsible General Supply Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT). While in the PaCE program, candidates will be promoted each year upon successfully meeting the requirements of the program.
- The following duties will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Providing pre-award and post-award support to contracting officers and engineering activities, contract administration components, and DLA contractors.
- Assisting in preparing and issuing QA letters of instruction to government inspection activities/depots on contract quality requirements and history.
- Participating in quality systems management visits to evaluate the adequacy of technical requirements and product conformance.
- Evaluating QA procedures, reports, inspection and test/methods and other operational aspects involving assigned items/commodities.
- Establishing and maintaining quality history files by item, contractor and specification