Spring 2024 Interns for Equality
Human Rights Campaign is excited to announce our Spring 2024 Interns for Equality application is now live!
Interns for Equality
- Play an active role in the nation's largest LGBTQ+ equality organization!
- Gain valuable professional skills while developing your voice as an LGBTQ+ advocate and leader.
- Find your role in program areas, ranging from political affairs to development, communications to education.
- Connect with some of the foremost LGBTQ+ and allied leaders through educational brown bag seminars and other events.
Key dates & info:
- The application closes October 15th
- The internship runs from the beginning of January to the beginning of April (flexible start and end dates). It is a 12-weeklong program.
- This internship is paid via a $6000 stipend for full time interns and a $3000 stipend for part time interns
- In-person and remote opportunities available.
- Full-time (30-37.5 hours per week) and part-time (15-25 hours per week) positions available.
- College credit is available for interns seeking college credit as part of a program or class
- Be over the age of 18
- Be out of high school for at least one calendar year (Example: if you graduated in May 2023 you cannot apply for an internship until June 2024)
- Be a US citizen; or have a green card; or have a work or student visa. HRC cannot sponsor visas for interns.
- Be currently enrolled in a college or university; OR have graduated in the past 6 months; OR have entered the workforce in the past 3 years.
- Be available during Human Right Campaign's regular business hours: 9 am to 5:30 pm ET.
To apply, create a profile and fill out an application here.
Human Rights Campaign is an equal opportunity employer.