Registered Behavior Technician/Behavior Technician (*Student Internship Credit Available)
Are you a student at AQUINAS COLLEGE looking for relevant experience to your degree? Are you looking for work hours to go towards your degree? Do you have a passion for working with kids with autism? If so, our opportunity is a perfect fit as we provide all the training and tools you will need to be successful. All we are looking for are students with a drive to help/serve others and a willingness to learn.
We at Rebound Home and Community Therapy are seeking REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS in your area to support our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program. We are excited to be serving consumers across Michigan with behavioral health challenges, autism spectrum disorder needs, and other associated neurological/behavioral deficits.
Rebound Home and Community Therapy, an AdvisaCare Healthcare Solutions, Inc company, has a successful 20 year history of generating start-up programming around the needs of clients and families we serve. We are passionate about attracting professionals that DEMAND BETTER to promote and support optimal programs focused on the people, process, and product/service.
Registered Behavioral Technician Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
- The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
- Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
We are passionate about seeking to understand our clients behavior to meet their needs while we DEMAND BETTER of ourselves. We are SEEKING YOUR INPUT to continue to demand better of our program. Come apply and work with us and help us shape the future of ABA.
If you are wanting more from your ABA therapy employer and are looking to advance your career or have a voice in your team's programming, we want to connect with you!
*Student internship credit may be applied during this work should your university allow this as a part of your degree program. Please ask us about this opportunity so that we can work with you and your advisor on working to make this paid-work count towards your degree.