The Bookkeeper/Accountant will be responsible for general business and month-end accounting processes and play a key role in building our accounting and finance foundations. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents from our workforce directly contribute to our success. Currently, we are more than willing to sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
What you will work on
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc analyses and schedules
- Recommend ways to improve existing finance and accounting processes
What you need to have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- General accounting and account reconciliation skills
- Fundamental knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective ability to prioritize & perform a variety of tasks on short notice in a fast-paced environment.
What we prefer you to have...
- Previous experience as an accountant in a corporate, audit firm or start-up setting
Working Condition: Hybrid or Remote
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org