Applications are invited for candidates for entry-level Associates in Portman Square Group’s offices in Chicago, Boise, and Phoenix.
Portman Square Group ("PSG") is a full-service business intelligence and risk mitigation firm that helps clients overcome business challenges and identify and seize opportunities in today's global economy. PSG provides investigative research and due diligence services to Fortune 500 companies, leading financial institutions, and law firms around the globe. Our services include due diligence, investigations and litigation support, asset tracing, strategic and competitive intelligence gathering, risk and threat assessments, security services and cybersecurity support.
Associates provide research and analysis to support business intelligence services and work closely with PSG’s Senior Associates and senior management to develop high quality intelligence reporting and analysis. They must be capable of analyzing highly complex information, conducting research using online databases and a wide range of other open-source materials, and conducting overt interviews to elicit intelligence from human sources.
PSG values its staff and places a high value on candidates who can show drive, resourcefulness, and creative problem solving skills. In addition, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Strong investigative, analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent academic record preferably in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, international business, journalism, history, foreign languages, international studies, foreign/regional interdisciplinary area studies, law/pre-law, criminal justice, intelligence/national security studies, and related disciplines;
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing and orally;
- Candidates fluent or research proficient in Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, German, Russian and/or other foreign languages are highly desired;
- Candidates should also be self-starters, team players, and multi-taskers;
- Ability to adapt to changes;
- Professional and efficient approach to administrative duties;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10/11 and Microsoft Office 365;
- Experience with press, public records, litigation records, and/or similar research databases is highly desired;
- Ability to assess and analyze complex and sensitive situations;
- Experience conducting open-source research using a wide variety of sources;
- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelors Degree.
Please apply via Handshake.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.