The HR Coordinator will be a responsible, detail-oriented, and self-motivated person with a positive attitude who is able to multi-task and work well with others in the company. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents from our workforce directly contribute to our success. Currently, we are more than willing to sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
What you will work on
- Execute on key HR processes including employee payroll, onboarding, benefits, etc.
- Build strong relationship and provide assistance to top-level management team
- Commitment to handling all employee and company information with the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits during orientation and coaching sessions
- Manage moderate to complex employee inquiries with focus on scalability, consistency, being risk smart and creating an optimal employee experience.
- Perform HR tasks with required data entry work; be detail-oriented
- Internally communicate all HR related functions with team members and other parties through email, postings, etc.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field.
- Strong proactive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to create and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic.
- Outstanding time and task management.
What we prefer you to have...
· Previous HR experience in IT companies
- 1 year or more equivalent experience in HR or Master’s Degree
Working Condition: Office environment, hybrid, or remote
Annual Salary: $30,000 - 50,000
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org