Business Management Trainee – Full-time
The Business Management Trainee will be an opportunity to be trained in business management, operations, and account management, building and growing leadership skills while coordinating tasks with team members. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents from our workforce directly contribute to our success. Currently, we are more than willing to sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
What you will work on
- Assist Senior Executives with special business projects pertaining to many facets of the organization
- Meet with business stakeholders to learn the requirements and business needs
- Anticipate needs and be one step ahead always
- Prepare agendas, minutes, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Prepare and respond to incoming/outgoing correspondence
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, or other related fields
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
What we prefer you to have...
- Previous experience with customers or business managers
- Previous experience in IT companies
Working Condition: Office environment, hybrid, or remote
Annual Salary: starting from $46,000
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org