Records and Information Management Specialist, 702781700
- Responsible for implementing and managing the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) records management (RM) program on behalf of the Component, including core mission and administrative records.
- Serves as the Component subject-matter-expert (SME) and technical expert for RIM principles, electronic records, information management, and information governance oversight.
- Supports and provides guidance to the Agency by coordinating with Component, Public Affairs, and DLA Historian on the records custody transfer of historical records.
- Responsible for overseeing and validating access to electronic records and information maintained in the Records Management Application (RMA) and Component Shared Network Drives to mitigate risk of unauthorized access.
- Collaborates with the Office of General Counsel (i.e., Freedom of Information and Privacy Act Specialists, Paralegal Specialists) to ensure litigation holds and freezes are applied to physical and electronic records at the Component level.