Hope Clinic and Care Center - VISTA Member
Through the VISTAs service patients can be seen at no cost which can keep patients out of poverty by not receiving unaffordable medical bills. VISTA Member activities will increase access to healthcare to the low income and uninsured population by providing efficiencies and the groundwork of integral components to ensure sustainability of funding, volunteer staffing and the delivery of high-quality healthcare to the most vulnerable populations. The VISTA will help update the Policy and Procedure Manual in a more readable format online and will create an automated receipt process. The VISTA will continue help maintain and update the fundraising process and database. The VISTA will help track and champion quality measures for the Clinic.
Implement/Update policies, procedures, and best practices which maximize access to healthcare and improve overall quality of care.
- Engage in Audit Gold Seal Processes. Member Activity: Update the policies and procedures to a better format.
- Vista will collaborate with the Leadership team to update the appropriate policies as directed by the Leadership team.
- Vista will engage in creation and implement a new format for the Policy and Procedure manual.
- Document process for future VISTA Member to use and continue project.
Engage in review of Community Health Needs Assessment and other community reporting tools to strengthen and/or expand Clinic programs
- Review all relevant Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA).
- Identify Clinic’s strengths and opportunities in relation to CHNAs.
- Create concrete steps to strengthen and expand Clinic’s programs in relations CHNA opportunities and TRI County.
- Implement the steps and Monitor implementation plan and revise as necessary.
- Create process for plan review and revision for team and future VISTA Member.
Implementing and monitoring automatic fundraising response options
- Review process for receipts.
- Look for options to automating.
- Review options with Executive Director.
- Implement agreed upon option and develop resource manual for future VISTA Members to follow
Engage in Clinic Marketing and Outreach.
- Participate on the Clinic Marketing Committee.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Committee to maintain the website and to develop and manage an expanded social media presence.
- As a member of the Marketing Committee, participate in outreach by: tracking contacts, managing information sent to contacts and identifying potential areas for additional outreach.
- Engage with Fund Development searching for additional grant opportunities.
- Participate with Fund Development with fundraising projects as needed
- VISTA will develop a continuation plan/guide for future VISTA members to carry out project
Identify and develop potential strategic partnerships, potential funding opportunities and sources.
- Develop donation discount partnership program whereby donors receive discounts on goods and services through a donation to the organization.
- When possible, attend community events or friend-raising opportunities by targeting younger donor base.
- Regularly provide Facebook posts to connect with community partners and assist with fundraising events.
- Develop a sustainability plan for future VISTA members