Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Marcfirst’s mission is to connect families and people with developmental disabilities to their community through a lifetime of meaningful supports. Marcfirst provides a continuum of services and supports for families, children and adults throughout their lifetime including residential, vocational development, employment, high school transition and therapeutic supports for children. Marcfirst envisions a community that encourages and accepts all people.
Marcfirst is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our growing behavioral team in our Pediatric Therapy program. The daily responsibilities include providing behavioral supports and skills development through observation, assessment, research and written plans. Service will be done directly with individuals that Marcfirst supports. This will all be done in compliance with agency standards and procedures, and the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts. This position also supervises behavior technicians and case supervisors. If you are someone who can work collaboratively and thrives on assisting children in reaching their goals, you will enjoy this role. At Marcfirst we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, as each of us contribute to the success of our dynamic organization. Come grow with us and let us show you why the employees at Marcfirst love what they do!
Pay: Salary Negotiable
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human service field
- Current BCBA certification required
- One year of experience supporting children with delays or disabilities, with a minimum of one year experience in the field of ABA working with children with autism as a BCBA preferred.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with driving record in good standing
- Current proof of automobile insurance
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit on chairs, stools, and floor, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; frequently required to manipulate fine motor toys with children; and converse with adults and children - some who might be difficult to understand. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Here are some of the benefits we will offer you:
- Supportive and positive work environment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible schedule options
- Comprehensive benefit plans
- Paid time off including vacation, personal time, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer