Child and Family Social Worker
**Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!**
The Child and Family Social Worker guides the Family Team through the phases of Wraparound, providing culturally responsive, trauma-informed and family-centered services. This role facilitates Wraparound Family Teams, leads groups, and coordinates those providing services to Wraparound families, including Support Counselors, Permanency Specialists, and Family Partners.
Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond. We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts. Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend, and you will receive a $4000 salary increase upon getting licensed. Looking to expand your clinical skills even more? Apply for a Professional Development Scholarship and achieve certifications in areas such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, or Spanish for mental health practitioners. Training and growth opportunities in the agency are abundant, and Seneca is committed to helping you advance in your career!
Seneca’s comprehensive employee benefits package ensures that you are just as supported outside of work. We provide 75% of your medical premium, and full coverage for dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, long term disability, and life insurance. We also cover 50% of premiums for dependents. Our fully-paid Employee Assistance Program provides mental health support as well as work and life services, and you will accrue 5 weeks of paid time off every year.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Maintain regular contact with the Wraparound team members.
- Guide the Family Team through the phases of Wraparound, providing culturally responsive, trauma-informed and family-centered services.
- Maintain a caseload of six to eight families.
- Respond to family emergencies according to the Wraparound Action Plan including connecting to services available through the Provider Network.
- Coordinate the youth’s Child and Family Team and develop the individualized treatment plan based on the Family Team’s strengths and needs, including safety planning.
- Assist the youth and the youth’s Child and Family Team to access needed resources and strength-based mental health services, social services, education services, and other supports and services.
- Provide on-call crisis/emergency services as needed for youth and families who access the program’s 24-hour crisis phone line.
- Discuss the provision and quality of activities actually provided with the youth and their Child and Family Team and ensure that the activities being provided are responsive to goals and needs identified in the treatment plan and Wrap Action Plan.
- Provide transportation for the youth to appointments or to access services as needed.
- Master’s degree in psychology/social work/counseling.
- Registration or licensure with the California BBS.
- Bilingual abilities in Spanish and English a plus!
- Experience working with children who are part of the child welfare system and/or behavioral health system.
- Strong computer, communication, and multi-tasking skills.
- Own vehicle, valid California driver’s license and insurability through Seneca's automobile policy.
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements.
- Proof of Covid-19 fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Starting at $67,000 annually, commensurate with experience, and additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- Additional $4000 salary increase for BBS licensure
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
*Please apply directly through our website, by clicking here!*
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health,