CNC Operator (Weekend shift - $20.38/hr. to 23.39/hr.)
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms. Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Currently there are openings for full-time CNC Operators in our Machined Core division on the Weekend shift. The shift runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6:30am to 6:30pm.
CNC Operator: Starting at $20.38-23.39 per hour!
- $1,200 Sign-On Bonus - Paid in monthly increments
- $1,200 Employee Referral Bonus - Paid in monthly increments
- Up to $600 Perfect Attendance Bonus - $50 per month
- Profit Sharing Bonus - Paid out each quarter
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts
- New Hires are eligible for health insurance benefits on day one!
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks of paid vacation to start with yearly increases (2 additional days each year) up to a maximum of 6 weeks
- 4 weeks of unpaid leave decreases yearly as more paid vacation is earned until maximum of 6 weeks paid vacation
- 10 weeks of paid vacation for 11th year (4 weeks of paid vacation awarded for 10 years of service + 6 weeks earned)
- Paid Holidays
401(K) & Roth IRA
- 50% match up to 6% for all participating employees
- Tuition Reimbursement for job-related and certificate programs
- Flex Spending Account for child care
- Tri-Share child care program
- Annual company picnic
- Annual golf outing
- Annual holiday party
- White-Caps baseball ticket raffles
- Clean work environment
- Smooth pace of work
- Family owned and operated
- Security of work for an established, growing company that serves a diverse customer base
As a CNC Operator you will assist in preparing and expanding to meet specifications; die punching, slotting, and packing. Duties may include operating a saw, press, oven or assisting in numerous manual functions to prepare orders for shipment.
- Gather material according to work order.
- Set parts on working surface and carry out tasks such as sawing, routing and drilling on the mill safely. 3. Perform required quality checks before, during and after machining utilizing blueprints, calipers, height
- gage, etc.
- Successfully load CNC programs, dry run and run production parts under the close supervision of a
- CNC Mill Operator II or III.
- Properly align and place panels/parts on CNC working surface.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Report any CNC equipment irregularities to supervision and/or maintenance personnel.
- Complete necessary paperwork and electronic data entry in the ERP system.
- Accurately fill out NCMR’s and submit them.
- Provide the customer with the best value including Cost, Quality, and Delivery.
- Participate in improving our product, processes, equipment and methods.
- Handle internal and external questions in a prompt professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Continually look for ways to improve job efficiency and performance.
- Perform all reasonably related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.