Laboratory Technician - Eligible for a $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS
***This position may be eligible for a $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!***
Are you, or someone you know, a medical laboratory technician that is looking for a full-time professional opportunity with one of the top-15 healthcare systems in the United States? Does serving patients in a rural healthcare setting, all while being just thirty minutes from the big city sound appealing? If so, look no further than this amazing opportunity to join the Avera Dells Area Hospital!!!
***In 2021, Avera Dells Area Hospital was named a top-100 critical access hospital in the United States by the Chartis Center for Rural Health!!!***
- Full-Time 72hrs/2wks – varied 10-hour day shifts
- Every 3rd weekend/holiday/on-call rotation
- Work Environment: Accredited COLA Laboratory
- Valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: Phlebotomy, Blood Bank, Hematology, and Chemistry
- Do you like working with people? Direct patient contact in the hospital and clinic with adults, pediatrics, and geriatrics
Excellent recreational opportunities in the greater Dell Rapids area such as biking, walking trails, and activities on the Big Sioux River.
***Avera has been selected as a “BEST-IN-STATE” employer 2019-current, per Forbes!!!***
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school as an MLT or CLT required.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred.
- Must be able to perform moderate complexity laboratory testing per CLIA'88 regulations is required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- NCA or ASCP certification is preferred, but not required.