We are Looking for VOLUNTEER AMBASSADORS!
· Enjoy a flexible, remote work schedule with a great deal of autonomy
· Make your resume/CV stand out
· Establish meaningful connections
· Obtain real-world experience
· Help make a difference!
What you’ll do:
· Advocate enthusiastically, spreading awareness and inspiring interest
· Recruit additional volunteers
· Be persistent in enhancing relationships with schools, nonprofits, service providers, and donors via email and phone correspondence
· Carefully maintain logs of volunteer hours and document details of interactions
· Support E.R.E.’s social media presence by sharing at least one of our posts weekly on your personal social media
Potential skills gained:
· Planning and prioritizing
· Conducting research
· Maintaining detailed logs
· Written and verbal communication
· Advocating and influencing
· You are 15 years old or older
· You can work at least 5 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
· You have reliable access to a device with email and wifi and to a personal phone that can make calls in the USA
WHO ARE WE?
Educate. Radiate. Elevate. is a nonprofit public charity operating in Illinois and Texas.
Our Purpose is to strengthen the educational achievement of underserved K-12 students by providing them with high-quality instruction from experienced tutors who will assist them with academics and test prep as well as essential learning and life skills.
Our Mission is to minimize the disproportionate learning losses for low-income students of color to provide economic, social, and emotional stability for the youth served, their families, and their community.
TO APPLY: Complete this application
WE’RE EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!