INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Teacher in a Non-Traditional Setting
LI Title: INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Teacher in a Non-Traditional Setting
Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” How would you like to use your passion for education to impact students for eternity?
As a supported* teacher in a non-traditional setting, you would assist in teaching a modular study group for middle and high schoolers. Students travel to meet together for one week per month.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Southeast Asia
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is worthwhile! You’ll help prepare instructional materials for the students. You’ll manage the classroom arrangements and equipment. You’ll also help out with other activities for the students during school vacations.
This job might be for you if…
- You have work experience in church-related schools or day care centers.
- You have no record of child abuse or harassment.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
It’s a bonus if…
- You have valid teaching credentials or equivalent experience.
- You have previous multicultural experience.
- You have had International CHED orientation or the equivalent.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.