Global Partnerships Administrative Assistant
LI Title: Global Partnerships Administrative Assistant
When was the last time your administrative skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a supported* global partnerships administrative assistant, you would provide direct support to the VP of Global Partnerships and the departmental leadership team. Global Partnerships works to support Bible as they help in global project development, project funding and staffing resources.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: U.S. remote
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is worthwhile! You would schedule, organize and participate in various meetings, scan incoming emails and appointment requests, plan for training workshops and other gatherings, and more.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and passion for the Word of God for every people group in their own language.
- You have an Associate’s degree and 1-3 years of administrative and/or project management experience or the equivalent.
- You’re detail oriented, discreet, and good at prioritizing.
- You have good interpersonal skills and relate well to a variety of cultural backgrounds and personality types.
- You’re comfortable using computer programs such as Workday, Google Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.