Small Engine Repair Technician
LI Title: Small Engine Repair Technician
Sometimes you find yourself fixing the same things over and over again. But what if you could use those handyman skills to impact something that lasts forever?
As a supported* repair technician, you would service and repair small engines and equipment to help the Bible translation support center at JAARS.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is worthwhile! You would service, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of outdoor equipment including grounds equipment, zero turn mowers, push mowers, edgers, trimmers, chainsaws, various tractors, heavy equipment, forklifts, golf carts, UTVs, and Aviation tugs. You would also continuously enforce safety practices to eliminate or minimize accidents.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have a deep and growing relationship with Christ and want to support others in their walk.
- You have operational mechanical knowledge of small engines, equipment, machines, or tools generally used for grounds maintenance.
- You prioritize a safety-first mindset and risk-reducing practices.
- You’re able to use a computer for parts inquiries.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.