Digital Marketing Volunteer Intership for Food-Tech startup
Who we are?
With Ready set Dinner we want to make home cooking effortless and fully personalized, so that people can save time and money, eat healthy and truly enjoy dinner time together.
While 35% of Americans say they found a new passion for home cooking during the pandemic, planning different meals every day is their biggest challenge. Our web-app offers a solution: Our proprietary selection algorithm creates a customized weekly recipe collection and detailed shopping lists. We are continuously building out our service and are creating partnerships with local food suppliers.
Our team consists of 3 full time employees, passionate about making eating delicious and healthy food on a regular basis easier to implement while contributing to a more sustainable food system and less food waste overall.
To help us extend the reach in our target customer market we are looking for a Digital Marketing volunteer intern.
Who we are looking for?
- Work with internal team to manage and implement overall tactics of individual campaigns
- Design content to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Actively participate in creative meetings and generate ideas that are goal-aligned solutions
- Inspire creative concepts, including out-of-the-box ideas that will set us apart
- Create action plans, project documentation and campaign reports
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Facilitate conversations and respond to customers via multiple social media channels
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Initial experience in marketing activities to consumers
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong capabilities to work independently and manage deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and dig deeper
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal and advanced writing and grammar skills
- High attention to detail
- Work professionally with internal staff and external partners
We are looking for someone who can dedicate 10-20 hours per week to these tasks.
The ideal internship duration should be 3 months from mid June until mid September, but can be adjusted depending on your study schedule, planned vacations, etc..
What we offer?
- Experience the dynamic environment of an early stage startup company.
- Participate in and shape the marketing activities of a young company.
- Apply your skills to help people eat better and healthier and simplify their lives. Contribute to a better, more sustainable food system.
- Get support, training and guidance from experienced marketing and business professionals: You will be working with our CMO, who has 10+ years of experience as a marketing executive and our CEO, who was Managing Partner at a management consulting company.
- If it applies, we will support and can structure the internship in the way that allows you to obtain college credit(s) for it. (Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.)
- Work wherever you want, we are a fully remote team. Access to a co-working space can be provided, if desired.
- At this stage of the company the internship is unpaid. We are in the process of fundraising and plan to grow our team throughout this year. Ideally, if it works well for both sides, the internship will develop into a permanent role within the team (part-time or full-time
As a general company policy we view internships and limited time projects as a great opportunity for both us and the candidates to get to know each other and decide whether a future long term employment might be the right step for everyone involved. So, the ultimate goal for us is to find future team members through the internship process.