Sales Support Associate (Remote)
Sales Support Associate:
Full-time • Excellent Benefits • Work from Anywhere in the US (except CO, AL, or LA)
FreeWill is an award-winning, social-good startup that has raised more than $2.8 billion for high impact nonprofits since we were founded in 2017. We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Oprah’s magazine, and have even been named to Town & Country’s “Top 50 Philanthropists” list.
All of this is because we’ve figured out how to make some powerful (but complicated!) ways to donate much easier and more accessible. Our products make things easier for the donors who want to change the world and for nonprofits doing heroic work around the planet.
In the last few years, we’ve grown from 5 people to over 90 (all smart, tenacious, and kind), and continue to grow quickly. We’d love to have you be a part of this adventure.
About the Role:
FreeWill is seeking a Sales Support Associate to play an integral role in increasing our nonprofit partnerships across the country. The Sales Support Associate would be responsible for managing incoming organizations interested in learning more about our products and support the Partnerships Associate team with prospecting new organizations for outreach. As a company, we place a premium on learning and development to help propel careers. You will gain exposure to industry leaders and experienced mentors from diverse backgrounds, including sales, social entrepreneurship, and nonprofit development.
This is a full-time role with the opportunity to work remotely within the United States, with the expectation of working eastern hours).
This is an entry level position for our sales development team with the opportunity to be reviewed for promotion to a Partnership Associate after 6 months of employment.
- Research, identify, and prospect qualified organizations for the Sales Development Representative team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for organizations requesting more information about our FreeWill products through FreeWill’s website or webinars.
- Methodically manage an outreach cadence for inbounding organizations.
- Update our Salesforce database with relevant industry information to support the Sales team.
- Entry Level Position - no previous experience or college degree necessary.
- A desire to launch your career in sales.
- Ability to become proficient in Salesforce, Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft.
- Extremely organized.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable moving quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Smarts, tenacity, and drive to learn more on a growing sales team while meeting your career development goals.
In addition to helping raise $1T for high impact nonprofits and a kind and joyful work environment, full time employees at FreeWill are eligible for the following benefits:
- Work from home
- $120 monthly stipend to outfit your home office or cover utility bills
- Unlimited PTO
- Staff holidays and FreeDays (periodic one day office closures to rest and refresh)
- Company stock options
- Medical/Dental/Vision (some single coverage medical plans are 100% employer paid, subsidized rates for spousal, parent-child, and family coverage)
- Free One Medical membership
- Paid parental leave
- Book policy: We’ll cover any reasonably priced books that will make you better at your job (i.e how to excel in sales) or improve the FreeWill community (i.e. books on anti-racism).
To Apply: Please go to https://grnh.se/3bed657c4us to apply.
FreeWill is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a remote-first company that’s able to hire in 47 states and D.C. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in Colorado, Alabama, or Louisiana at this time. We also can’t sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US.
Excited about our mission? Success in serving nonprofit partners requires our dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We can’t wait to learn with and from you.