Intern - Human Resources (Summer 2021)
The HR Intern will have an opportunity to support a dynamic North American regional corporate HR team in the functional areas of employee/labor relations and international/domestic mobility. You will have an opportunity to learn the inner-workings and key processes of a leading global company's HR department while completing strategic projects and supporting daily activities.
As an intern within this HR team, you will collaborate with HR Business Partners from regional business units, regional and global HR process owners, centralized back office HR Service support and external vendors. You’ll get involved in projects such as policy and procedure development and deployment, data analysis / presentation and process improvement projects.
This position will be remote until such time it is deemed safe to return to the office.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, be well organized, and have good communication skills.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related area.
- Junior or senior level student preferred.
- 3.0 GPA minimum.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Team player with high integrity.
- Self-starter and disciplined to perform work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- High competence to analyze processes and implement process improvements.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Experience or interest in audio/video, graphics, presentations, web/social media a plus.
- Knowledge in data analytics and trend analysis a plus.