Limited Licensed Psychologist
Join our Healthcare Heroes at Special Tree!
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Special Tree Rehabilitation provides an exceptionally high level of care for its clients, and has been recognized as Detroit Free Press Top Work Places ten years consecutively.
Special Tree is located in Romulus, Michigan. Our Neuro Care Center sits on our four-acre campus which includes a 39-bed sub-acute unit, full-service therapy clinic, indoor pool, state-of-the-art greenhouse, and much more.
Great Career Opportunity
The Psychologist, as a member of an interdisciplinary care team, provides diagnostic and treatment services to individuals and groups of clients, their significant others, and caregivers. The Psychologist monitors all individual client behavior treatment programs to assure compliance with established treatment plans and behavior protocols. The Psychologist also serves as a consultant to Special Tree staff and interdisciplinary teams. Active participation is required in facility in-services and educational programs.
- Full-time/Day shift
- This position is located at our Neuro Skills Center in Troy, MI
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides fabulous every day care, every day to clients and other customers.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to develop interdisciplinary care plans for the clients served by that team.
- Evaluates, treats, and monitors clients referred for Psychological Services.
- Counsels clients and their families concerning the client's treatment program.
- Documents client evaluations, progress notes, care plans, and discharge summaries in accordance with existing criteria.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to develop interdisciplinary care plans for clients served by that team.
- Provides evaluation and treatment using accepted psychological procedures, techniques, and modalities.
- Master's degree and license as Limited License Psychologist,
- At least 1-year experience, in a behavior treatment environment, employing the basic principles of applied behavior analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide on-site training and support to teams which are responsible for implementing behavior treatment programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; and the ability to write treatment plans, progress reports, etc.
- Strong interest in working closely with clients and their families.
- Analytical skills necessary to develop a treatment plan and modify treatment as the client progresses.
- Flexibility and adaptability; must be able to assume the role of therapist, educator, or supervisor at any time.
- CPR certified.
- Valid driver's license.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Great work culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual merit increases