Mental Health Technician/Specialist
Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare is actively seeking highly-motivated individuals with strong leadership skills, impeccable communication skills, flexible work hours, strong interpersonal skills, and sharp attention to detail.
Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare is located at the edge of Montgomery Hall Park in Staunton, Virginia. We are a residential treatment facility that has served our community for more than 15 years. We care for adolescent boys who struggle with behavioral health conditions and co-occurring intellectual disabilities. Our Mental Health Specialists play a pivotal role in providing guidance, direction, and supervision to our young men. Liberty Point takes pride in providing treatment, education, rehabilitation, recreation, and cultural exposure through outings, while also providing a safe environment. Our mission at Liberty Point is to empower and equip young men toward an independent life through positive-based behavioral and vocational training, along with the help of the entire Liberty Point Team.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about us at: https://libertypointstaunton.com/
***All potential employees will be required to apply via our corporate job link. We strongly urge you to go ahead and submit a formal application via: https://jobs.uhsinc.com/liberty-point-behavioral-healthcare/jobs
We currently have the following career openings:
- Full-Time: 2nd shift – (2:30pm – 11:00pm) – required to work every other weekend
- Full-Time: 3rd Shift – (10:30pm – 7:00am) – required to work every other weekend
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required: Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Must be at least 21 years of age
- Required: Hold a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Successful candidates must also be able to:
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds,
- Effectively use the full range of body motion, - sit, bend, kneel or stand for more than an hour if needed.
- Reflect behavior, attitude, and appearance appropriate to the position and be supportive of the facility and division philosophy, goals, and objectives
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Outgoing & Energetic
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Able to understand therapeutic boundaries
- Willing to be a team player and offer valuable insight to the team
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and via written documentation.
Liberty Point offers great employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling/no mandates or hold overs
- Home/Work Life Balance
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Development Opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- A Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
Pay is Hourly (bi-weekly) and is commensurate with education and experience.
Liberty Point is a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) -- a Fortune 500 company with facilities in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Liberty Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.