Job Description: A Marketing internship at Bush Seyferth PLLC (BSP Law) will allow you to hone a wide variety of skills necessary for a career centered around marketing.
You will work with the Marketing team, as well as Diversity & Inclusion Officer, to assist in the firm’s internal and external diversity/inclusion initiatives that would include, but not be limited to: presentations, networking events, client-focused events, organization/event management, etc. This position will be remote to start and will eventually be in-person at our office in Troy, Michigan.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments.
- Must be willing to work independently and take ownership of projects/events.
- Coordinate and execute email-marketing campaigns pertaining to diversity events and initiatives using MailChimp.
- Coordinate internal, external, in-person, and virtual networking events.
- Review copy/messages for accuracy and relevance to audience.
- Create/design print ads and supporting diversity & inclusion materials.
- Write, edit, schedule and coordinate diversity & inclusion content for internal and external communication platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and D&I presentations).
- Design and put together PowerPoint and Prezi presentations.
- Perform research on a variety of topics to gain a deeper understanding of various diversity and inclusion-related topics.
Work hours/schedule: 15 - 20 hours/week (schedule will be determined upon hire- willing to accommodate school schedule)
Duration of Internship: Open for discussion, but would prefer a candidate seeking a long-term internship
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Headquarters: Troy, MI
About BSP Law: BSP Law is a specialized law firm providing nationwide litigation services with trial skills second to none. Some of America’s best-known companies look to BSP Law for successful results in complex business litigation and appeals.
Our distinctive litigation practice applies aggressive advocacy to resolve claims and disputes. Our attorneys are trial experts who meet challenges confidently, rather than pushing to settle. BSP blends world-class capabilities with the agility, personal attention, and efficiency of a boutique firm. The trial attorneys at BSP Law try high-profile lawsuits in state and federal courts from coast to coast (and abroad) – with trial skills second to none.
Diversity is very important to BSP Law. We are proud to be a women-owned law firm and a member of the National Association of Minority & Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF).
Majors: Business (e.g., Marketing, Human Resources, Management, etc.), Social Science (e.g., Psychology, Sociology, etc.), or Humanities/Liberal Arts
GPA: 3.0 Cumulative GPA (Preferred)