Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapist Part-Time
We are seeking a part-time 20 hour per week, Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapists responsible to provide evidence based, trauma and recovery focused outpatient therapy to clients of Network180’s Behavioral Health Home. Starting wage is $25.07 per hour.
Working for our Behavioral Health Home will provide you with the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with serious mental illness, mild to moderate behavioral health disorders, and substance use disorders with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Limited licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, OR fully licensed professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist, OR have successfully completed a master’s level internship with the Network180 Access Center, be eligible for a limited license as stated above, and obtain that licensure within 3 months of hire.
- Specialized training and at least one-year experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Training in and experience with providing evidence-based practices preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including accrual of paid time off, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.