YouthWorks PAID Summer Missions Site Director.
Are you looking for a job that develops your leadership skills, builds your resume, puts you in cross-cultural settings, and is PAID? YouthWorks is a Christian, nonprofit organization that provides Christ-centered mission trips for more than 17,000 teenagers and adult leaders in over 40 communities across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. While managing around 70 students and adult leaders on a mission trip each week, our staff teams cultivate relationships, develop their organizational skills, and deepen their faith. All our ministry positions are PAID.
Site Director Responsibilities
· Lead, supervise, encourage Site coordinators
· Manage the logistics and operations of a mission site
· Build meaningful relationships with community advocates and partnership organizations
· Utilize administration skills to create weekly reports, providing critical thinking and problem solving for site logistics
· Facilitate daily leaders meetings for adult leaders/chaperones
· Oversee finances and manage a site budget
· Maintain the spiritual focus & leadership of the mission site
· Participate in programmatic elements such as evening programming, worship, devotions around the summer theme
· Engage in respectful service and regularly communicate with community partners
· Facilitate site preparations including leading meals, cleaning crews, inventory, shopping and confirming service schedules
· Help teenagers and adults see the impact of their service as they are taken out of their comfort zones and see Jesus in new ways.
- College graduate or four years of post-high school
- Previous leadership and management experience/ability to effectively lead a team
- Experience with organization and detail management
- Able to relate to youth, adult leaders, and community partners
- Actively pursuing a relationship with Christ & ability to facilitate a ministry focused environment
- Model servant leadership
- Must meet our driving requirements and have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Previous YW summer staff experience is helpful but not required
· $4,250 + food/housing/company vehicles for work purposes
· $150 bonus for qualified guitar, piano, ukulele players who help facilitate worship on site
Dates of Employment
· The dates for full-summer employment for Site Directors are May 19th -August 4th, 2021
· Mid-Summer dates for employment are June 16th – August 4th, 2021
· Staff must reside in assigned community for the duration of the summer
For more information or to apply please visit our website https://www.youthworks.com/summer-staff/.