GOglobal Life Sciences, Biomonitoring Food & Beverage 2020 Intake
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. At GOglobal, you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan within our healthcare biopharma business, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. You will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking. Do you want to put patients at the center of everything you do - with the goal to help to improve, prolong and create life? Then this is the place for you!
- Travel to meet customers and shadow Account Managers and Food BioM Specialists to gain understanding of customer and market needs.
- Workflow collateral and food safety campaign development including ROI calculations on activity aimed at increasing profitable revenue in the Food and Beverage quality control and quality assurance segments.
- Plan and execute an omnichannel marketing campaign focused on the F&B subsegments of ingredient manufacturers, non-alcoholic beverage manufacturers and processed food manufacturers
- Develop lead program for F&B Account management team with defined targets, such as quality of lead, number of leads, revenue generated per lead, Redox activity etc..
- Design key reporting metrics to value the success of executed campaigns, for example, revenue generated per activity, web based analytics for traffic generation, click thru rates, time spent on web pages, number of leads generated, revenue per lead, etc..
- Work with F&B Segment marketing team, Regulatory Liaison and F&B Lab Services manager to develop service offerings and pricing with go-to-market plans for service lab.
- Execute F&B Dealer strategy with support from F&B Pilot Manager
Who you are:
- Business knowledge of the Industrial Microbiology market, including customers, competitors, way of operating, cultural awareness
- Scientific Degree (min. BSc; MSc preferred). MBA Advantageous
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with management and translate strategic plans into integrated sales and marketing programs
- Experience and confidence on working within matrix organisation
- Excellent execution and proven track record of delivering results & meeting commitments
- Understanding of the basic financial concepts (i.e. forecasting) and proven ability to manage an expense budget
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in English
Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis
Start of the Program: June 2020
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.