Midwestern US Territory Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to work in a team to both grow regional sales and maintain the satisfaction of current customers.
R-Biopharm is a German based biotech company specializing in diagnostic test kits for food safety and food quality. With over 30 years of experience, R-Biopharm has an industry reputation as a leader and innovator in many areas including food allergens, mycotoxin analysis, and vitamin analysis. The markets served include food manufacturing, commercial laboratories, research laboratories, and ingredient manufacturers to name a few. The successful candidate will be tasked to work with the Midwestern US & Eastern Canada Regional Manager to create and implement a strategic vision to take the region’s business portfolio to the next level.
With responsibilities beyond simply generating sales, the successful candidate will be creating a unique set of skills that will be valuable to their professional career. R-Biopharm believes their employees are the company’s greatest asset which is evident in the average tenure of over 11 years for their North American sales & marketing group. This position is a salary + commission income with significant entry level financial compensation. We are willing to increase this compensation based on experience, education, and ambition. R-Biopharm also offers top-tier benefits which include health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer 401K match, paid vacation, mobile phone and other technology.
· Generate revenue by creating new customers or through expanding relationships with current customers.
· Contact current customers to maintain positive relationships.
· Creative thinking to maximize efficiency. With a large geography to cover it is important to have a mind for innovation.
· Frequent overnight travel within the 13-state territory. Min. 25% of time with ~50% being occasionally necessary based on seasonal need or industry outbreak. All travel expenses paid for by R-Biopharm.
· At the end of 2020 success looks like a 10% increase in territory sales with a minimum requirement of generating enough revenue to pay for cost of employment.
· College Education
· Proficiency with technology (including Microsoft Office, basic computer skills, cloud-based interface, etc.)
· Eagerness to travel
· Organization and discipline, which are key to thrive with a large territory and many products.
· Positive attitude and effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
· College degree in Business Management and/or Sciences OR working experience in science
· Availability to start within 2 weeks of job acceptance