Financial Consultant/Wealth Management Associate
********** What We Look For:
To qualify, you should have a strong personal history of success. You should be results-driven, possess unequivocal honesty and integrity, and be motivated to helping others achieve financial independence.
Having an educational background in law, accounting, banking, brokerage or executive management will be particularly useful, and an advanced degree and designation (MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA, ChFC) are definite pluses.
********** Why AXA Advisors Wants You:
Generation Y is history’s first “always connected” generation. Not only this, but they appear to be on track to becoming the most educated generation in America’s history. AXA Advisors’ commitment to helping people is a trend that is not only in line with our company’s vision, but with the belief of other recent graduates, like you. Teaming with an organization that acknowledges and respects the unique attributes you bring to the table can lead you to a fulfilling position with an organization you feel comfortable with.
********** Some of the responsibilities of an AXA Advisors, LLC Financial Professional include:
- Partnering with other associates to develop your businesses and professional development
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
- Providing information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Building and maintaining a client base, keeping client plans up to date and acquiring new clients on an ongoing basis
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
- Providing knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand a high quality of service, such as entrepreneurs, families, executives, etc.
********** What Do You Look For in a Career?
- Ongoing professional development and personal
- Financial rewards and recognition
- Fulfilling, long-term relationships
- Flexibility and innovation
********** What Should You Look For in a Financial Services Company?
- Financial strength and a vast array of financial resources and products to serve the needs of your clients
- A business built on a solid foundation of relationships
- Commitment to providing a total support and reward system that helps you develop your entrepreneurial talents to grow a thriving practice
- Dedication to helping you give back and improve the quality of life in your community
At AXA Advisors, Financial Professionals approach business with a higher purpose — to enrich their communities by helping individuals and businesses develop customized investment, risk management and financial strategies. We seek talented people to grow with us, people who possess special attributes that afford them the opportunity to earn the respect and prestige of an AXA Advisors Financial Professional.
Life insurance and annuity products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. Securities and investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (New York, NY 10104), member FINRA, SIPC. Non-proprietary insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries. AXA Equitable, AXA Advisors and AXA Network are affiliated companies. AXA Equitable, AXA Advisors and AXA Network do not provide tax or legal advice. AXA Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. © 2014 AXA Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, (212) 314 4600 G32254 GE-89259 (2/14) (Exp. 2/16) Cat. #144923 (2/14)