In this position, you will:
- Assist in legal and policy research and analysis; maintain research files.
- Coordinate data practice inquiries and prepare responses; data practice project management; maintain systems and files that support data practices.
- Investigate and recommend action regarding complaints about services, operations, policies, or procedures.
- Recommend policy and procedure review and propose policy alternatives.
- Draft and develop plans for program implementation.
- Research, analyze, and interpret current and proposed laws, rules, and legislation.
- Compose various letters and reports.
- Evaluate performance of departmental operations based on stated goals and objectives.