Corporate Full-time Opportunities with DISH Network & Sling TV
Our Vision is to change the way the world communicates. Our Mission is to connect people and things.
We’re DISH. We’re the ones who pioneered the DVR and commercial-free TV. Colorado-born and family-owned, DISH has proudly served America since 1980. We make a point of listening to our customers and giving them what they want in an industry notorious for ignoring people. Of course, we’re proud of our past accomplishments, but our true excitement lies in the future.
We’re reimagining the way people watch TV with services like Sling and AirTV. We’re redefining the boundaries of communication and connectivity too, with wireless spectrum and the Internet of Things. Nothing is out of our reach, and the opportunity to shape the future of entertainment and technology has never been more tangible.
So, let’s roll up our sleeves and decide what the future looks like together.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We have a different philosophy at DISH. We believe the critical thinking skills you learn in college can be applied across a variety of business functions, regardless of your major or concentration. More than your education and previous work experience, we look for individuals who are bright, energetic and ambitious. At DISH, hard work is rewarded with limitless opportunities. This is what sets us apart as an employer.
We are currently recruiting students with a variety of majors and concentrations graduating between December 2019 and August 2020 for full-time positions in the following functional department areas:
- Financial Analysis
- Hardware & Software Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing – Creative or Analytics
- Procurement/Supply Chain
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Programming - Content Acquisition
- Public Relations/Corporate Communications
Further information about each of these departments can be found at http://careers.dish.com/students/; navigate to “Find Your Fit”.
How Will I Be Recruited?
- Apply via our website at https://questionnaire1-dish.icims.com/jobs/48956/job
- Record and submit a one to two minute video cover letter
- Phone interview with a University Relations Recruiter
- Attend one of our virtual information sessions*
- Online questionnaires
- Video interview
- Finalists invited to attend our 3-day Summit event in Denver, CO for second round interviews and some fun! This event is held October 17-19, 2019.
- Full-time offers extended
*Priority for interviews will be given to students who make an effort to attend our virtual information session. The information session is the best way to learn about DISH to prepare for an interview. Information will be sent following a phone interview with a recruiter.
Who Will I Meet?
- Company executives, including members of the C-Suite
- Representatives from our employee resource groups and interest collectives
- Hiring managers and decision makers from a variety of business functional areas
- Curious and driven individuals from around the country
Where Will I Live and Work?
- Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado
- Denver has are more annual days of sunshine than San Diego or Miami Beach and easy access to the Rocky Mountains
- Denver has more than 200 parks, award-winning museums, and seven major sports teams
Who Are We Hiring?
- Students graduating between December 2019 and August 2020.
- Students who display DISH’s core attributes of Curiosity, Pride, Adventure, and Winning
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (non-MBA) program with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and August 2020.
Must be willing to relocate to Denver, CO post-graduation for full-time opportunities.