ONE (1), LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE TEACHER, ENGLISH, LANGUAGE, ARTS (ELA), 8TH GRADE (Sept. 3 - Dec. 23, 2019 - first semester)
ONE (1), LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE TEACHER -- ENGLISH, LANGUAGE, ARTS (ELA) -- 8TH GRADE
Manistee Middle/High School
September 3, 2019 - December 23, 2019 (first semester)
- All qualified substitutes considered.
- Michigan Teacher Certification, English BA or BX endorsement
- Highly Qualified as defined by NCLB
- Elementary or Secondary certification considered
- Eighth grade is departmentalized by subject area. Teams are developed on teacher certification and use of best practices in subject areas.
- Best practices & experience include, but not limited to: Writer's Workshop, Collaborative Classroom, Reading Apprenticeship, technology preparedness, PLC framework, use of NWEA data, and previous classroom instruction.
- Per contract
Posting Closing Date/Time
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2019, BY 4 PM
- Letter of Interest
- Current Michigan Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) Letters of Reference from Supervisors
- SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY TO:
- Nancy Day, Manistee Area Public Schools Board of Education/Central Office, email@example.com
- Nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age,disability, height, weight or marital status in all activities and employment.