Financial Representative Intern
Spend your life living.
At Northwestern Mutual, we build impact relationships with clients and help them craft a plan to achieve their financial goals throughout life. Our internship provides you independence with accountability and support, allowing you to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Build a clientele through strategic marketing and sales
- Business development/sales
- Develop business partnerships with mentors and colleagues
- Craft personalized financial plans
- Utilize state of the art technology
- Grow long-term relationships
- Dedication to continuous learning
We’re looking for individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences to reflect the communities that we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Currently in a degree seeking-program
- Confident communicator
- Enthusiastic in providing extraordinary customer service
- Achievement minded individual energized by independence, influence, income, and impact
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience in business development
- Alignment with our values: passion, respect, integrity, collaboration, and excellence
You will receive an unlimited earning potential that includes commission, and bonuses along with dedicated leadership development.
- “World's Most Admired Companies" in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey
- Ranked among the "Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealers"
- Annually ranked as one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For" by Selling Power Magazine
- “Training Top 125” by Training Magazine
- M. Best: A++
- Fitch Ratings: AAA
- Standard & Poor’s: AAA
- Moody’s Investors Service: AAA
Are you ready to spend your life living? We look forward to talking with you soon.
Job Type: Contract
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)